Monday, November 9, 2009

Barbed wire fence

Well, the time has come to finally get trespassers off my land. So, my huge project for the next few weeks and all of next year is putting up a 1,300 + feet of barbed wire fence just on the south side of the property. Seeing that I have 40 acres to cover, each side is 1,300 + feet, so this means a huge project for one purpose...keeping the low life's who don't have guts enough to ask for permission to hunt, off the damn land. I rarely get irked, but those who don't belong really irk me to no end. At least have the common decency to ask, but don't tread on where your life is put into my hands because I will not be the one or the type to show mercy. The local sheriffs patrol has 4 files of trespassers on record, so really, its in the books and therefore that is all that is needed really. Since they are 2 hours away, I guess I will serve justice until they arrive.

Anyways, I hope to have the south side done by November 21st since this is the start of the gun deer season. I'll be adding more to this in the coming weeks and definitely take photos once one side is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment