Friday, April 24, 2009

Trouble finds me always

Today I received in the mail notification from the Ohio Dept of Public Utilities Commission. What this is, was a notification that I owed $100 on some inspection fee, a fee that I never seen before let alone heard of since I have never traveled into the realm of Ohio. The name on the envelope reads Daniel B. Smith. I am Daniel L. Smith and from what I could find out, if an Inspection number is off by just one number, the wrong person is summoned. What is scary is that no one has my address, so how in the world did they get that?

Anyways, come Monday I have to make a copy of my drivers license and submit that to prove that Daniel B. does not live in Daniel L. house...talk about a load of B.S. Sometimes I wonder if the gov't is just out to prove you exist by dishing out faulty hoopla with a state logo.

Trouble finds me always, whether I am in bed, working in the yard, mowing my parents lawn, or sitting at the computer playing hearts. So when someone says "stay out of trouble", all I can say is "Yeah right!"

3 comments:

  1. It must be a common problem, cause I know the feeling:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yeah well sucktastic and a common problem seems to be the norm around these here parts :)

    ReplyDelete